Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Audio Damage Liquid




Click the picture for a full description fron the Analog Industries blog.

Although Audio Damage has put out some very interesting (and pretty) plug-ins I myself have never bought one. This one might change that based on the mp3 sample they've provided. From Analog Industries:

So what does it sound like? In a word, Liquid. Here is a short MP3 of Liquid in action. The first sound is a dry pad from my MKS80, then the same pad through Liquid, with big depth and slow rate. The second is some dumb drum break from the latest CM cover DVD, then the same drum break with Liquid on slightly faster mod settings and higher feedback.


They call it a through zero flanger. Now, if you know me you know that I loathe flange effects, especially on percussion. But this "different kind of flanger" seems like it might actually give me something I can use. Of course, I know exactly what a through zero flanger is but I don't feel like describing it myself. If you feel like learning more click the pretty picture and read it for yourself from the site genius.

No comments: